Weis Markets becomes second food retailer to receive Grocery Stewardship Certification across all stores
Mid Atlantic food retailer is recognized for its sustainability program SUNBURY, PA (December 1, 2015) Weis Markets today announced it has been recognized for incorporating sustainability practices into its day-to-day operations which have helped it conserve resources and reduce the overall environmental impact of its 163 stores, distribution center and manufacturing facilities. It is […]Read more
- FRESH Coalition moving forward
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Iceless Seafood Cases
- Five More ShopRite Stores Earn Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Safeway Becomes First Food Retailer in California to Enroll in Manomet’s Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Grocers Cut Waste, But Does It Earn Them Customers?