GSC Program Manager Peter Cooke featured in Hannaford Fresh Magazine
GSC Program Manager Peter Cooke explains why sustainability matters at the grocery store-and how you can take part. This article was written by Julia Rappaport and originally published in the March/April Fresh Magazine. See the original article here.Read more
- FRESH Coalition moving forward
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Iceless Seafood Cases
- Five More ShopRite Stores Earn Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Safeway Becomes First Food Retailer in California to Enroll in Manomet’s Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Grocers Cut Waste, But Does It Earn Them Customers?