Grocers Cut Waste, But Does It Earn Them Customers?
This article was written by Lori Valigra and originally published by Mainebiz June 26, 2017. See the original article here. Environmental scientist Peter Cooke nods approvingly as he browses the aisles of Freeport’s Bow Street Market with the store’s general manager, Jim Frey, pointing to the community bulletin board and seating area by the front door, the […]Read more
- FRESH Coalition moving forward
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Iceless Seafood Cases
- Five More ShopRite Stores Earn Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Safeway Becomes First Food Retailer in California to Enroll in Manomet’s Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Grocers Cut Waste, But Does It Earn Them Customers?