on March 15, 2017 Energy efficiency, food waste, Hannaford, recycling, waste management, Water consumption and Tags: environmental impact, grocery sustainability certification, sustainability with 0 comments
GSC Program Manager Peter Cooke explains why sustainability matters at the grocery store-and how you can take part.
This article was written by Julia Rappaport and originally published in the March/April Fresh Magazine. See the original article here.
- FRESH Coalition moving forward
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Iceless Seafood Cases
- Five More ShopRite Stores Earn Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Safeway Becomes First Food Retailer in California to Enroll in Manomet’s Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Grocers Cut Waste, But Does It Earn Them Customers?